Download Value of Hours Worked reports to understand how much money your organization saves thanks to the generosity of your volunteers.
This article explains how to download reports at the Opportunity level. You can also download Values of Hours Worked reports at the Organization level.
Types of Value of Hours Worked Reports
Before you download a report, you can select the time period: Total (all time), year, month, week, or day.
At the Opportunity level, download these high-level summary reports:
- Value of Hours Worked Within Opportunity — Shows the total value of hours worked within this opportunity for the selected time period
- Value of Hours Worked by Staff — Shows the value of hours for each volunteer who worked within this opportunity for the selected time period
Opportunity-level reports start on the date of the first Hours Worked entry in the opportunity.
Download Value of Hours Worked Reports
To download Value of Hours Worked reports at the Opportunity level:
- Open an opportunity.
- Click Reports & Imports .
- Go to the Reports: Hours Worked section.
- From the drop-down list, select one of these options:
- Hours Worked Within Opportunity
- Hours Worked By Staff
- Select a time period: Total, Total by Year, Total by Month, Total by Week, or Total by Day.
- Click Download.
A .CSV file downloads to your computer.