Download Value of Hours Worked reports to understand how much money your organization saves thanks to the generosity of your volunteers.
This article explains how to download reports at the Organization level. You can also download Values of Hours Worked reports at the Opportunity level.
Types of Value of Hours Worked Reports
Before you download a report, you can select the time period: Total (all time), year, month, week, or day.
At the Organization level, download these high-level summary reports:
- Value of Hours Worked Across the Organization — Shows the value of hours worked across your entire organization for the selected time period
- Value of Hours Worked by Opportunity — Shows the value of hours worked within each opportunity in your organization for the selected time period
- Value of Hours Worked by Staff — Shows the value of hours worked for each volunteer across your entire organization for the selected time period
Organization-level reports start on the date of the first Hours Worked entry in Bloomerang Volunteer.
Download Value of Hours Worked Reports
To download Value of Hours Worked reports at the Organization level:
- Open your organization.
- Click Reports & Imports.
- Go to the Reports: Hours Worked section.
- From the drop-down list, select one of these options:
- Hours Worked Across Organization
- Hours Worked By Opportunity
- Hours Worked By Staff
- Select a time period: Total, Total by Year, Total by Month, Total by Week, or Total by Day.
- Click Download.
A .CSV file downloads to your computer.