Download Contributions reports to understand how many times volunteers donated their time to an opportunity. This data can help you measure your recruitment efforts for a certain opportunity.
This article explains how to download reports at the Opportunity level. You can also download Contributions reports at the Organization level.
Types of Contributions Reports
Before you download a report, select how to group the data: By total (all time), year, month, week, or day.
At the Opportunity level, download these high-level summary reports:
- Total Contributions — Shows the total number of contributions for the opportunity
- First-time Contributions — Shows the total number of first-time contributions for the opportunity
- Average Contribution Time — Shows the average contribution time, in decimal hours, for the opportunity
Opportunity-level reports start on the first day this opportunity was added to Bloomerang Volunteer.
Download Contributions Reports
To download Value of Hours Worked reports at the Opportunity level:
- Open your opportunity.
- Click Reports & Imports .
- Go to the Reports: Contributions section.
- From the drop-down list, select one of these options:
- Total Contributions
- First-time Contributions
- Average Contribution Time
- Select a time period: Total, Total by Year, Total by Month, Total by Week, or Total by Day.
- Click Download.
A .CSV file downloads to your computer.
- Download Contributions Reports (for an Organization)
- Measure the Impact and Frequency of Volunteer Contributions