InitLive is now Bloomerang Volunteer—a new name, a new look, and a new integration. Bloomerang Volunteer works just like InitLive. You can do everything you always do, and in the same way.
To view a complete record of the sync, view a log summary or download a .CSV log file. You might do this to troubleshoot an issue.
The log summary includes:
- Overview: The date range you selected and the log type
- Sync Type: Total number of manual syncs, automatic syncs, and all syncs
- Log Summaries: Total number of Update or Create log entries, No Changes Made log entries, and errors
The .CSV log file includes:
- Start and End Date/Time: When the sync started and ended
- Log Type: Error, Update or Create, or No Change
- Sync Direction: To or from Salesforce
- Attribute Getting Synced: Users (Bloomerang Volunteer), Hours Worked (Bloomerang Volunteer), or Contacts (Salesforce)
- Were errors detected? Yes or No
- Type of error: Description of what caused the error
- New records to be created: 0 or more
- Actual records created: 0 or more
- Existing records to be updated: 0 or more
- Actual records updated: 0 or more
- Sync type: Manual or Automatic
- Sync initiated by: Email address of the person who started the sync
- Integration ID
- Technical Log Results: What happened as a result of the sync. Examples: “Sync Complete,” “Contact Updated,” “No records found requiring creation or update.”
- Select My Organizations.
- Select your organization.
- Select Integrations.
- On the Salesforce tile, click Edit Settings.
- In the Activity Logs section, select which type of log to view:
- All Log Types
- Only Update or Create Logs
- Only Error Logs
- Click View Logs.
- Select the date range: All Dates, Is On, Is Before, Is After, or Is Between.
- To view the total number of log entries in each category, click Preview Log Summary.
- To view a complete list of log entries, click Download.
A file named Integration_logs.csv file downloads to your computer.