Use this page as a guide to help you carry out your Check-In Administrator tasks!
InitLive is now Bloomerang Volunteer—a new name, a new look, and a new integration. Bloomerang Volunteer works just like InitLive. You can do everything you always do, and in the same way. finit
What kind of permissions do I have?
- Access to the full staff list of an Opportunity
- Ability to check Users in and out for their shifts
- Direct access to contacting the Opportunity Manager via the “Contact” tile
- Access to Users’ contact information - Phone number, email, emergency contact information.
- Access to Profile details - Visible tags, roles, form question answers, and qualifications.
- Access to details about the Opportunity, the same information that would be on the Recruitment Page.
Where can I check my Staff/Volunteers in?
- Staff list tile - You can select any Staff/Volunteers profiles and check them in and out here. There is an additional check-in icon by their staff profile picture!
- Use the Staff list to search for a specific User!
- Always check the green arrows in the top right corner of the window you are in! They provide you with different options on each page which can greatly help you with your Check-In Administrator tasks.
- In a Staff/Volunteer profile, clicking on any aspect of the contact information will allow you to carry out that action. If you select the Users phone number, it will prompt you to make the phone call via your device to easily reach out to your peers!
- In the Staff List tile, you can use the search bar to search for a specific staff member
- Use the green arrow in the top right of the Staff list tile to perform a mass check-in or check-out for all Users!