Event: An InitLive Event is a planned occasion with a defined start and end date.
Event Check-in: Staff and Volunteers will check-in and out of the Event, regardless of Shift times. Associated reports will display the timestamp for each instance a user was checked-in and out of the Event.
Event Manager: The Event Manager Role in InitLive allows a user to update and edit the full Event details, providing them with full administrative access to the database for the Event(s) they are managing.
Form Questions: The custom questions asked of volunteers during recruitment, either at an Event or Organization level.
Go Live!: Going Live enables the free InitLive smartphone app on iOS and Android. Once the Event is Live, schedule changes and real-time notifications will be automatically sent to affected users.
Hide Event Listing: Hidden Events will not be listed as an Opportunity for your Organization Staff and volunteers to register for. Staff and volunteers will need to be invited to the Event from the Staff List or the Registration Signup Link
Internal Notes: Internal Notes are notes that can be added to Staff profiles, outlining their performance or participation in a particular Event. These notes will not be visible to the Staff themselves, but can be viewed by Event and Organization Managers.
Location: Locations exist within your Venues. They are specific areas of the Venue where your staff will be scheduled. You can create multiple Locations for each Venue
Organization: An Organization is the company, association, or committee that is responsible for an Event or Opportunity. The Organization within InitLive will be the database layer hosting data across Events.
Organization Manager: An Organization Manager can view and manage all Events and Staff within the Organization.
Publish Event Listing: Published Events will be listed as Opportunities for your Organization Staff and volunteers to register for directly through InitLive.
Public Event Page: The Public Event Page is where you will direct volunteers to register for your Event. Customize this page by uploading an Event Logo and Cover Photo, as well as an Event Description!
Registration State: The Registration State controls whether or not users can sign up for the Event.
- Open Registration: Users will be able to sign-up for the Event via the Public Event Page.
- Closed Registration: Users will see that sign-up is closed and only Event Managers can invite people to Register.
Role: A Role is the job or task that your staff/volunteers will be completing.
- Public Roles: A Public Role can be self-selected by Qualified staff and volunteers.
- Private Roles: A Private Role cannot be self-selected by your staff and volunteers and must be appointed by an Event Manager.
Role Manager: A permission granted to a user to provide them with full administrative access over any Role(s) they are associated with.
Self-Signup Settings: Determine the steps in your Registration process, and what you’d like users to complete and self-select (ie: Form Questions, Qualifications, Roles, and Shifts).
Shift Clock-in: Staff and Volunteers will clock-in and out of each scheduled Shift.Associated reports will display the timestamp for each instance a user was clocked-in and out of a Shift in comparison to the scheduled Shift Start and End Times.
Qualifications: Event Managers can set Qualifications for specific Roles. A volunteer will not be able to select a Role unless they have met all of the associated Qualifications.
- Hidden Qualification: A Hidden Qualification cannot be self-selected by your Staff and volunteers and they will not be able to view the Qualification under any circumstance. Any Public Roles associated with the Qualification will be accessible to qualified Staff and volunteers once an Event Manager has granted all applicable Qualifications.
- Public Qualification: A Public Qualification can be self-selected by your staff and volunteers. Any Public Roles associated with the Qualification will also be accessible to qualified staff and volunteers
- Private Qualification: A Private Qualification cannot be self-selected by your staff and volunteers. Any Public Roles associated with the Qualification will be accessible to qualified staff and volunteers once an Event Manager has granted all applicable Qualifications.
Venue: A Venue is the designated area in which your Event will take place. You can create multiple Venues (and Locations within them) for your event.